Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7 Months-Old


Pierce turned 7 months-old earlier this week. It just doesn't seem right. He's all over the place these days. He rolls from one side to the other and squeals like a little pig. Within the last day or so, he's also started getting up on all fours. I'm still checking everyday to see when he's going to cut a tooth. He slobbers and tries to chew on everything. I'm thinking its going to be anytime now. Here he is at 7 months...

6 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

oh, I am glad you moved over! :)
The boys are precious as always! It was good to see you at the beach! :) I will add you to our "blog Roll"

Corbin said...

Love all the funny Bowden stories!!!! Glad you moved to blogger!!!! Love watching the boys grow!!! We are teething and it is NOT fun!!!!

The Walkers said...

Hey stud muffin! Please come and see me soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pierce is really getting big! I hate that we have to wait so long to see him in person. Tell everyone hello. The Schauwecker's

Nana Luce said...

Hey....what gives? This boy's a true Texan!

Tenille Rauls said...

What a cutie and he is so big! Glad I "found" you again....I wasn't sure what happened! Hope your good~