The boys and I met up with Amy and the girls for our trip to the pumpkin patch this year. We went to one that is right by our house and I was pretty impressed with how much they've added to it. In the past, there's just been a lot of pumpkins beside a church in an open field, but they pulled out all the stops this year and added a bounce house, hay maze, and hayride. In comparison to some of the others around here, it's still pretty small, but the kids had no idea. Before they got too dirty, though, Amy and I attempted to get some shots of them and it just made me feel sorry for mom's with four kids. I have no idea how they ever get them all smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. I guess they probably don't and just invest in a good photographer and switch the heads around. Anyway, here's what we pulled off.(:

'Keep your head still, Pierce!'
'Ha, ha! I'll look when you're not!'
2 out of 4 smiling...
2 out of 4 smiling...one in the right direction
Forget about it...Pierce obviously thought our behind the camera antics were pretty entertaining b/c he smiled the whole time~just not necessarily in the right direction.
Such a sweetie...
1 comment:
Hello sweet friends. Oh, I don't know how people with more than one kiddo find a Christmas card picture! It is hard enought to get one kid to look and smile! Nice trying though!
Post a Comment