Pierce took his first steps last night! It was kind of surreal. We'd been practicing earlier in the night and I remember thinking that he was doing so well that he would probably be taking some steps soon. Anyway, Jason, Bowden, and I were in the living room talking and Pierce had crawled away. I yelled for him to come back and looked up a second later and he was walking down the middle of the hall!! It was so funny--we all went wild, yelling and clapping, so he dropped down and crawled the rest of the way. I have no idea how it happened b/c I've never seen him go from sitting in the floor to standing up. I guess he figured it out or something. I hope to be posting soon that he is a full-out walker....
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
First Steps
Pierce took his first steps last night! It was kind of surreal. We'd been practicing earlier in the night and I remember thinking that he was doing so well that he would probably be taking some steps soon. Anyway, Jason, Bowden, and I were in the living room talking and Pierce had crawled away. I yelled for him to come back and looked up a second later and he was walking down the middle of the hall!! It was so funny--we all went wild, yelling and clapping, so he dropped down and crawled the rest of the way. I have no idea how it happened b/c I've never seen him go from sitting in the floor to standing up. I guess he figured it out or something. I hope to be posting soon that he is a full-out walker....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my. Spray-n-wash will be a much needed item at your house. On second thought, better move on up to Oxi-Clean.
Post a Comment