Saturday, June 6, 2009
Professional Pics of the Boys
So, I finally had new pictures taken of the boys. Summer Branson of Blessed B Photography took pictures of the boys last week and I'm so excited about how they turned out. She did a great job! If you would like to see, go to www.blessedbphotography.com. Enter site and go to proofing. Our password is luce2. Pls pause at pic #30. To put it nicely, Jason said Pierce looks like he smelled something stinky, if you know what I mean. Bowden thought it was hilarious! Feel free to offer suggestions. I have 16 pics on my list right now, so will definitely need to narrow it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are adorable! i don't know how you will ever pick! i love the one towards the end when the are hugging each other with their eyes closed. it doesn't get sweeter than that. I also love the ones of you with the boys.
They are all so good! Very precious boys!
Post a Comment