
He's also been talking a lot more. I line them up for races and say, 'Ready, Set, and Pierce says, 'GO!' and they take off. (I have to hold the back of Pierce's shirt, though, so he doesn't cheat.)
Bowden is growing up so quickly and just blows us away sometimes with the things that he says and does. He's also becoming pretty quick-witted like his daddy. Oh my, I know! He had a pretty clever little comeback the other day. To set up the story, Bowden has gotten to where he will complain of a tummyache when he doesn't want to eat anymore. It's amazing how miraculously he gets over it when dessert comes out or a suggestion is made that we go to the dr. Anyway, the other day, Bowden was complaining of another stomachache and I asked him if we needed to call the WAHHmbulance. He said, 'No, but I think we need to call the MEANbulance for you because you're being mean!' All I could do was laugh. Well-played. 
He does headstands a lot, too. He was doing one last week and I said, 'that's impressive, B!' So, now he says 'impressive' all the time. He said something else the other day and Jason asked him how he knew that. B's response was, 'I guess I'm just talented!' Again, oh my, what am I going to do with these boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment