Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disney - Day 3

We spent our third day at MGM-Hollywood Studios. We got there when it opened and had breakfast reservations at Hollywood & Vine where the kids got to meet Special Agent Oso, Handy Manny and a few others. Prior to eatting, I have to add that we sprinted to get fast passes for the Toy Story ride and get the kids signed up for Jedi training, both of which filled up quickly. We definitely weren't the only ones running to do the same thing....Pierce was soooo excited to meet Handy Manny....

Bowden's favorite part was the Jedi training and getting to fight Darth Vader.


Pierce didn't get to do the Jedi training, but I think meeting all the characters and getting to do the Toy Story ride made up for it.

This is my favorite picture....we were laughing so hard. I think Patrick even videoed Jason showing off his hula-hooping skills.
Green Army Man from Toy Story

We ended our day at MGM with the parade. It was really fun because the kids got to see characters from their favorite movies.


That evening, the kids played at the kid's club at our hotel and the adults went out to eat at Epcot. It was a lot of fun--I wish we'd had more time to spend there. I would have loved to explore all the countries. Also, the fireworks show was amazing--a must see!

No comments: