Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spring 2011

 So, I thought I better update this thing before another school year starts and I'm that much more behind.  We wrapped up another baseball season.  It was really exciting this year.  The boys did a great job and played really hard.  They made it to the play-offs and ended with a heartbreaking loss, but it was such an exciting game.  I told Jason that I can't imagine how we are going to feel when he gets older and the games mean a little bit more.  I, especially, was beside myself, but B had a great game and played really hard, so I was a proud mama.





 Happy Easter!
 Another exciting thing that happened this Spring is the addition of Cooper Franklin Gibson!

 A.K.A. Batman Gibson
 Field Day
 1st grade performance

 Awanas Graduation


 School Book Buffet--Bowden read to Mom and I and served us cookies.  We got to choose from a menu what he would read to us.  It was a really cute idea and he did a great job!

These are all from Bowden's activities, but don't feel sorry for Piercey-baby.  He is not one to be overlooked whether he has a lot of activities going on or not.(:  I'll update soon with pics from his swim lessons. 

No comments: