
It's 8 a.m. on Saturday morning, daddy is already awake, dressed, and in a good mood. He gives me a kiss and heads out the door for donuts...I'm so confused. He returns with a smile on his face as he gives Bowden a high five before he begins rearranging the furniture...is this a new leaf being turned over?
Why is he filling his chair with blankets and pillows...why is he organizing the remotes, his computer, and several magazines I've never seen before? He seems to have suddenly gone deaf...I've asked him the same question three times...why can't he hear me?
OH...that's right, we interrupt this marriage for College Football Season. Happy 1st College Football Day!!!!!

4 comments:
What a cute post! Looks like you have a house full of football watching boys!
Love it...You have all boys, me all girls. I only have to deal with one wanting to watch the game. I now have a blog...mountsgirls.blogspot.com
Love keeping up with you guys through yours.
Cassi
I love it!! Now, you just must have at least one girl (preferably two) and have a set of cheerleaders! Bowden just floors me with what he says now. Pierce is growing up much too fast. Love you, Aunt B
that is hilarious-too cute! Eric is the same way with college football! your boys are just precious!
Post a Comment