Monkey I
Monkey IIPierce is all over the place these days. I had totally forgotten how fun, yet exhausting this age is. Add that to Bowden's activities and 5 year-old funny business and you get one crazy momma.
Bowden made me laugh out loud the other day because I know he got this saying from me. He walked into his playroom and slammed the doors behind him. I thought he was upset about something I had gotten onto him about, so I walked in and asked him what was going on. He said, 'Mom, I just want to play in my playroom in peace!' Hilarious! Pierce makes him very frustrated sometimes because he loves to take apart whatever Bowden has put together. Today, that little monkey has been carrying around the stool and putting it by whatever he wants to climb onto or see over, as you can tell from the above pic. Look at those faces, though. What mom wouldn't be crazy over these two!?
1 comment:
Yay!!!! Welcome back with great new pictures!
Post a Comment