Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week in Review

Harrison, Keaton, Bowden, and Pierce

Batman....Please excuse our garage....

Harrison, Bowden, and Keaton

Bowden and Keaton Up to bat....

Taking off....
Sliding in....not necessary, but, oh, so much fun!(;
Giving a five to one of the coaches...

Nana and Pierce giving his 'mean face'

I'm going to keep this one short...there's so much to tell about this week, but I know Pierce is walking around looking for something to get into. Maybe, bullet points will give you a good highlight:
1) Week started with Jason in the hospital with bacterial pneumonia. We were released on Wednesday. He's slowly regaining strength and appetite, and feeling better, too. Thank the Lord! I also want to thank our Nana and Gigi for helping us so much this week. I would have drowned without you guys.
2) Bowden played one of his best games ever on Thursday. We even received an email from the coach afterwards praising his play. It was very exciting! We also happened to be playing our neighbor's team, who is one of Bowden's best buddies. Very fun!
3) The rest are pics of our little cul-de-sac clan, minus Holland, and a couple of shots of Pierce and I before date night last Friday.




No comments: