Monday, August 23, 2010

End of the Summer Activities

We took the boys to a Roughriders game as kind of a last 'hoorah' before school started last Monday evening. In light of how hot it's been, I dropped Jason and Bowden off to watch batting practice and get autographs, and Pierce and I just went for the game. As they were walking in, a lady stopped them and asked if Bowden would be interested in a participating in a water balloon throwing contest between innings. Jason said of course and didn't really ask anymore questions. So, after the 3rd inning we reported to our designated spot and the girl informed us that Bowden's target would basically be Jason's head--whoever landed the most water balloons in the collander on their dad's head won. This I found to be hilarious....Jason did not, but was a good sport nevertheless. Here are pics from our fun night!(:

Goofing off before the game.....

1 comment:

Tammy Day said...

Those guys are so precious and growing up so fast! Love the pictures!