He's going to shoot me for this pic one of these days...as a sidenote, he never used this potty for its intended purpose once....it's just his new tv chair....
VICTORY! He's trying to show us his muscles....
So cute!So, this last week, I decided it was time to get busy with potty training. Pierce had been taking his diaper off a lot and telling me when he needed to go #2, so I thought I might should take the opportunity to get it done. Since Monday, I have seen much more of a naked Mr. Piercey than I care to, but it has seemingly worked. Our first day was pretty terrible, but thankfully, since then, he's really gotten the hang of it. Thank you, Jesus! As a sidenote, I loathe potty training, so had this drawn out for a while, I would have just thrown the towel in and let him stay in diapers.....until kindergarten.(:
3 comments:
I guess I gotta do it now too! I am dreading it! JA is so not interested!!! Congrats pierce! What a big boy!
Girl, I wouldn't even worry about it until he starts showing some interest. The only reason Pierce did was because of Bowden. P wants to do everything big brother is doing and in this instance, it happened to be a good thing. The pics of your house are beautiful, btw! I hope you guys are doing well!
Hooray! Congrats Pierce!!!!
Post a Comment