Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brotherly Love

I laughed as I wrote the title of this post because both boys just got out of timeout for fighting. They love and enjoy eachother one minute and are fighting the next. Pierce does not understand sharing at all and has not liked learning about it, either. I have caught some pretty cute moments between them recently, though, so thought I'd share. I love this one! They are watching cartoons here.


Pierce was trying to figure out what was going on in the dishwasher. Bowden was explaining.
Anxiously waiting for the cookies to be done.
You should have seem them about two seconds before this shot. Pierce got behind Bowden in the chair and planted his feet on B's back and pushed with all his might to get him out. It's funny now, but I can only imagine what these fights will turn into once they get older!!
Toddler Law's of Property
(all proven to be accurate by Pierce Luce)
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like it's mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If I can see it, it's mine.
10. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
11. If I want it, it's mine.
12. If I "need it, it's mine (yes, I know the difference between "want" and "need"!).
13. If I say it's mine, it's mine.
14. If you don't stop me from playing with it, it's mine.
15. If you tell me I can play with it, it's mine.
16. If it will upset me too much when you take it away from me, it's mine.
17. If I (think I) can play with it better than you can, it's mine.
18. If I play with it long enough, it's mine.
19. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it's mine.
20. If it's broken, it's yours (no wait, all the pieces are mine).

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Amen Sister. Sydney swears by those same laws- yikes!!!!!