
He knew exactly what to do with it this year...
As he would say, "I mess."
He used his hair as a napkin....
Checking out the presents
Ooooooo.....
Riding his Christmas present from Gigi and Poppy.
B showing off his new skills....(:We celebrated Pierce's birthday this year by just having a family party. I think this is the only year that we can get away with it, so we took advantage. We just opened presents and I made some Sprinkles cupcakes (yummo!). Later in the afternoon, Kevin and Jennifer joined us and then we all went out to eat for mine and Kevin's birthday. It was really nice!
I also have to thank all the guys, especially Papa for all the honey-do's that he did for me. He repaired a leaky faucet, a running toilet, and cleaned out our dryer vent hose so that my dryer would run better! He's the family Handy Manny!(: I really appreciate all you did!
1 comment:
Whoa! You have been busy blogging tonight!! Yay for the great new pics and updates. I can't believe that Pierce is 2!!!!
Post a Comment