Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009 Part I

We had a wonderful Christmas, busy and fun with lots of family. The week before Christmas we headed to Arkansas and stayed a couple of days with Yanci and Brandon. The cousins had tons of fun together. It's so fun to watch them play.
Bowden and Conley slept together...so cute!Pierce liked Conley's boots!

Yanci's Tree...so pretty!

I also got to see my OBU girls while in town. It was great to see everyone and all their little ones.

Pierce and Karoline

Sydney, Anna Beth, Karoline, Pierce, and Brooke

From Little Rock, we went to Mom and William's and stayed until Christmas Eve. Somehow, I managed to get very few pics from this part of the trip. It was a great time, though. The kiddos loved playing out in Mom's big backyard and were spoiled rotten. We are very blessed to have such great families that we enjoy being with.

Attempts at a cousin pic....


Wrestling by the end!

No comments: